I'm just....so normal

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Snowcouver

...just doesn't have the same ring as Snowlowna did last year.

It's snowing in Vancouver. I guess all my complaints about missing Ontario weather have finally turned around to bite me in the ass. It seems I'm now getting Ontario weather and all of you in Ontario have been enjoying a balmy end of November. Bah! I'm sure when I return on Tuesday, things will cool down and the snow will start.

As I write this, my mommy's 19 minutes into her first plane flight EVER! She's on her way to Dallas for a business conference and I'm so proud of her for travelling alone. We were texting during her wait in the terminal and she was excited/nervous. I can only imagine how nervous she was boarding the plane and then it taking off. I'm tracking the flight online and it's pretty cool to see where she's flying.

2 more sleeps for me before I get to depart the west coast and head back home. I'm really looking forward to it. Between all the rain, the boil water advisory, the mini blizzard, the very long month in hotels and the same boring wardrobe, I'm ready to head back. I miss my family and friends, my apartment, my cat, my Ontario.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home