I'm just....so normal

Monday, November 20, 2006

Not fit to be paparazzo

On my recent trip to find peppermint hot chocolate (seriously, my love of mint and chocolate is unreal) I happened across yet another film crew shooting a movie scene. I almost walked right by it again, not paying it much attention. Then I noticed the film trucks, pulled out my camera (which I had on me this time) and snapped 1 photo. I was so afraid they'd yell at me from across the street that I just got the one in. You can't see a whole lot and I think they were shooting in the lobby/entrance, but here it is!

1 Comments:

  • It was Starbucks' mint mocha wasn't it? I had that when I was at UBC too and it was very yum!

    It's a shame that we couldn't meet up. Sadly my days and nights did not leave me any time for myself [up by 6am and working till 8 or 9pm every night]. Even Friday involved a 4 hour meeting and then we dashed off to the airport in time to get there an hour and a half before our flight was to leave for Ottawa!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home