I'm just....so normal

Friday, October 20, 2006

home sweet home

I'm back! Montreal was great, but I was definitely looking forward to coming home. The hotel bed was ok, but it wasn't MY bed. I'm back for one week of 'local' travel and then out west. I realize after this week that I might have to break down and pack a second suitcase. I really wanted to try to go with one and my carry-on, but a month away, I will need a bit more - especially non-work clothes. Hmpf.

I'm dead tired. I was up this morning at 4:30 to catch my early flight. I had to have a nap this afternoon just to make it through tonight. Getting up, my body feels like jello.

Got myself a little date tomorrow afternoon....I'll keep you posted on how it turns out. heh...hopefully better than the last one I reported....or equally humorous for me to experience and share to all of you :)

2 Comments:

  • Welcome back!! How was the date?!?! :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:44 PM  

  • OH! I want to know what you're using to hook up these dates besides your super duper charm, of course, becasue I don't think you can just give me the latter!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home