I'm just....so normal

Friday, November 10, 2006

18 days to go!

Well, I'm out here in Vancouver. It's a gray, rainy day as per my last visit lol. Last week I was in Winnipeg and it was snowy, cold and icy. I much prefer the warmer weather and the rain. This week I was in Victoria and it is really a very lovely city. I think of all the places I visit, that's my favourite. Maybe it's because it reminds me of home...it has a great atmosphere and the scenery is beautiful. My schedule was packed though so I didn't get to do a lot of site seeing.

As I mentioned, I'm now in Vancouver and will be here until the 28th. It's a long haul for sure! My sister asked if I liked my hotel room. I told her I'm going to learn to love it by the time I leave. No, in all seriousness, it's a nice hotel. The bed is comfy. I wish I had a little fridge that I could store snacks in, but I'm going to pick up some fruit and snacks tonight. I'm starting to get tired of eating at restaurants so I'm going to move over to grocery meals this weekend.

This weekend is a long weekend so I plan to take advantage of the extra time to do a little site seeing. I'm thinking of hitting the Granville Market and perhaps the Art Gallery. I need to get some homework done so the rainy weather will help that out a bit. Hope everyone's doing well in your part of the country!

Update again soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home