I'm just....so normal

Friday, November 17, 2006

don't drink the water....

I've been singing that Dave Matthews song in my head over this boil water advisory. I didn't even know the word 'turbidity' existed until this week. We're not supposed to drink the tap water (which is a gross yellow/brown colour and not at all appealing) without boiling it. Thankfully, I already had a case of water in my room for the week and the hotel's been very generous in supplying us with bottles of water. Certainly puts my tea addiction at bay.

Between the rain, the pulled back muscle and this, I wish I was at home. Tomorrow I plan to go site seeing and do a little shopping to lift spirits. Just 11 days to go!

2 Comments:

  • Shop like you've never shopped before. Just watch out for that next rainstorm that's on it's way.

    If it makes you feel any better, it's been raining here (though I'm not excessively turbid and the sun is supposed to hang around for a while... finally!).

    Take care. :)

    By Blogger justin, at 9:01 AM  

  • Grrrr! It rained every day and some days it was COLD too! I come back and Ottawa is sunny and fall crisp! It was nice to be home :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home