I'm just....so normal

Thursday, November 16, 2006

cosmo girl

There's something about Starbucks that makes me feel so ripped off cosmopolitan. Especially when I buy it in Vancouver. Although I wasn't wearing skinny jeans and Uggs, a furry hat and a big scarf, I still felt like a city girl strutting down the busy downtown streets with my peppermint hot chocolate and super cute umbrella.

I literally walked through a crew filming a movie scene this afternoon. As I walked by the library, I thought it was a group of protestors and thought "that's pretty weird....wonder what's up at the library." Then I saw the film crew and the hollywood police swat team. Of course this would be the trip out that I didn't bring my camera. Dammit! And you can bet every other time I have my camera on me now, there will be nothing to see. booo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home