I'm just....so normal

Sunday, November 12, 2006

football madness

Today is this and my hotel is directly across from the dome. There have been bull horns, cheers, music, and people filling the street since 10am this morning for the 1pm game. The hotel has been filling up all weekend with crazy men and women prepping for the big game. The room across the hall from mine is filled with middle-aged men, dressed in ridiculous outfits of orange and black. They are feeling the effects of their alcohol (I'm sure) and they just had a kick off in the hallway. Haha! They're now chanting "Argos suck." Reports on the news this morning say that they've sold just under 50,000 tickets for this even. Crazy! If the Lions win, I imagine the parties will be going until the evening.

Thank goodness tomorrow's a stat holiday and I don't have to work!

1 Comments:

  • Lucky you, getting a stat holiday! I didn't!

    What hotel are you staying at; I'm at the Delta.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home