I'm just....so normal

Saturday, July 25, 2009

We did it!

So...I'm a married lady now! :)

The day was wonderful! I'm so glad we picked the date we did and did it how we wanted. I'm also glad we sprung a bit more for great food instead of bland wedding chicken. haha. Lots of wonderful compliments on the planning and how much fun people had. It was really a truly wonderful day.

Now to settle in and sort through all the shower and wedding gifts, put them away, send thank yous and unpack. For now, I'm going to keep lazing on the couch.

2 Comments:

  • CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm looking forward to seeing more and more pics!

    Did you go on a honeymoon?

    By Anonymous Good Naija Girl, at 9:42 AM  

  • Um, that last comment was really by me :)

    By Anonymous Jummy, at 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home