I'm just....so normal

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Adios January

Thanks for the supportive comments. :)
I've been okay. Took a couple days off this week. Ups and downs. I'm okay right now. I think my mental state switched a bit to "get things done. you have 5.5 months until the wedding and everything to do"
It's nice to have something nice to focus on. I don't know how many people have come up to me with the sympathy look and saying it's too bad my dad won't see my wedding. If anything upsets me right now, it's really thinking about that. So I'm trying not to.

I don't know about walking down the aisle. Who should do it if anyone. Steve and I talked. I may walk half way and he picks me up and takes me the rest. I don't know.

We're getting out of dodge for the day tomorrow. It'll be nice to have date day just the two of us. Then a hockey game tomorrow night. Distraction. Such a good thing right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home