I'm just....so normal

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I haven't been avoiding the celebratory phrase because I felt it wasn't a happy new year, I just forgot to log onto blogger to say so.

The days leading up to the new year were spent silently wondering what my motto or theme of the year would be. I say it like I do this every year. I did it once in 2003 and loved it. No Fear 2003. Remember J?
Well, I was trying to come up with a new one for 2006. My parents and friends even jumped in and offered their suggestions.

Make it stick 2006
Make it happen 2006
Love Fix 2006 (thanks to my family looking forward to a wedding that isn't on the horizon...no pressure...sheeesh)
Rock the boat 2006

The truth is, I couldn't come up with one. The other truth is that I just loved No Fear 2003. So, here I am, no motto. Any suggestions? The year's still new!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home