I'm just....so normal

Sunday, December 04, 2005

datey date date

Went on a date with this guy a couple of weeks ago. I went into it with a very open mind - trying not to think much about it and the what ifs. It was....weird. He kept saying "that's fun" or "that makes things more fun" when responding to something. I chalked it up to him being nervous. In all honesty, there wasn't a big connection between us....not anything that would lead to dating, but I thought I'd give it a chance and not write him off after the first impression. We've been trading emails and msn conversations since, but actions are speaking louder than words and I'm not interested in another date.

As open as I am to a relationship, I forgot how tedious dating can be.

1 Comments:

  • You have the right attitude towards it though. Something good's just got to show up for you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home