I'm just....so normal

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

update on lunch date

Ok...so the update on lunch. Lunch wasn't just with any old high school friend. It was with my high school boyfriend. We had such a wonderful young love that ended toward the end of high school. We almost got back together during university, but didn't. Then we had lost touch (with the exception of a couple of emails traded back and forth 2 years ago) for 6 years. We recently started chatting on msn and then I suggested lunch in person. Part of me wanted to see what he was like now....another part was definitely remembering old love. I've always compared every relationship to him because he has the qualities I want in my future husband.
It was a nice time. We caught up on each other's lives and gossiped about old high school friends. He's still an absolutely amazing guy who I adore and want in my life. As for rekindling any old love (the question everyone keeps asking)....well that is up in the air. He's just started seeing someone and it's been a long time. I am definitely happy we've rekindled our friendship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home