I'm just....so normal

Friday, July 08, 2005

Because I'm a Copycat...

From Itsy...

LAYER ONE: On The Outside
- Name: Nicole
- Nicknames: Nic, Nicky
- Birthdate: January 18
- Birthplace: Toronto
- Current Location: Guelph
- Eye Color: dark brown
- Hair Color: red
- Height: 5'7"
- Righty or Lefty: Righty
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Religion: not overly
- Sex: Female

LAYER TWO: In The Inside
- Your heritage: Canadian...back even more is Scottish/Irish
- The shoes you wore today: black flip flops
- Who you look like: my mom
- Your weakness: disorganized only at home...everywhere else I'm a wizard
- Your fears: rejection, disappointing people I love
- Your perfect pizza: BBQ sauce instead of tomato, chicken, tomatoes and feta cheese
- Goal you'd like to achieve: Get my career nailed down

LAYER THREE: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
- Your thoughts first waking up: I don't want to go to work today
- Your best physical feature: eyes
- Your bedtime: weeknight - by 11pm; weekend - by 1am
- Your most missed memory: my nana and papa

LAYER FOUR: Your Pick
- Pepsi or Coke: Diet Pepsi
- McDonalds or Burger King: McDonalds
- Single or group dates: Single
- Adidas or Nike: Nike
- Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
- Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee

LAYER FIVE: Do You?
- Smoke: no
- Curse: sometimes
- Sing: yes, but never in public
- Have had a crush(es): Yes
- Think you've been in love: I thought I was in the past and want to be again
- Want to get married: yes, definitely
- Believe in yourself: Most of the time. Its tough sometimes though. (Itsy said it well)
- Motion sickness: no
- Think you're attractive: no
- Think you're a health freak: no
- Get along with your parents: Yes
- Like thunderstorms: I love them
- Play an instrument: not anymore

LAYER SIX: Have you ever...
- Gone to the mall?: Yes, more than I should
- Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No
- Eaten sushi: No
- Been on stage: Yes
- Gone skating: Yes
- Gone skinny dipping: no
- Stolen anything: I took my friend's eraser once and blamed it on her brother.
- Been caught "doing something": No.
- Been called a tease: No.
- Gotten beaten up: no
- Shoplifted: No

LAYER SEVEN: Getting Older
- Age you hope to be married: I would love to be married by my early 30s....even more I'd love a boyfriend. lol
- Numbers and Names of Children: Don't know
- Describe your dream wedding: something that is perfect for me and the guy I marry...
- How do you want to die: I want to die knowing it was coming and I said my goodbyes
- What do you want to be when you grow up: happy and not alone
- What country would you most like to visit: I would love to travel around Europe, Australia and New Zealand

LAYER NINE: In a partner
- Best eye color?: Any
- Best hair color?: Brown
- Short or long hair: Short.
- Height: I liek to wear boots so I want him to be at least 2" taller
- Best article of clothing: jeans and a t-shirt

LAYER TEN: In The Numbers...
- Number of drugs taken illegally: None
- Number of CDs that you own: Too many
- Number of piercings: just 3 now
- Number of tattoos: 0
- Number of times your name has appeared in the newspaper: a bunch...all good things

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home