I'm just....so normal

Saturday, July 23, 2005

VACATION!

I'm on vacation...have been for a week now. It's so lovely *grin*
Last week I went home and spent some time visiting the folks and enjoying their a/c (I don't have any and my apartment is like a giant oven). Just relaxed, shopped, hung out. All good stuff.
Got back to Guelph late Wednesday and have been chilling out here ever since.
I am heading to TO tomorrow to go back in time - I'm having lunch with a high school friend. I'll divulge more after the actual lunch and see what we're like after 6 years of not seeing or really talking to each other. Should be interesting.

Went shopping today - bought new nail polish..purtttty. Going to go sit outside and read now. I'll update more tomorrow.

2 Comments:

  • So? How was the friend?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:48 PM  

  • Yeah, how was it!?!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home