I'm just....so normal

Sunday, July 10, 2005

By request...

Below is an update on my life, as requested :)

  • work contract ends Friday; next one starts up in August which leaves me with a 3 week 'holiday.' Despite lack of paycheque, I am looking forward to the time off. I haven't had any time off since last summer
  • Speaking of work, I wish something would happen or get nailed down so that I could avoid these contracts. While I appreciate being kept on all this time, I really want a permanent position
  • stupid people who live below me occasionally bang on the wall/ceiling still. I've complained and they turn around and blame me for making noise (or the cat). They banged again at 3:30am Sat. night and 8:20am Sat morning. I hope they blame it on the cat this time because he's been at my parents' house 2.5 hours away since the beginning of June (damn heat). So if they can hear him running around there, they have awesome hearing. Otherwise, they're banging on my floor when I'm fast asleep. Bastards.
  • I get so nomadic and have contemplated moving several times. But...the contracts throw a loop into everything. I'm not willing to sign a year lease if I'm not in a year position. We'll see how the winter pans out.
  • Still single....and tiiiiiiiiired of it. Seriously, it's been 2 years since I thought relationship thoughts about anyone and 2.5 since I was dating, and 4 since a real relationship. I'm ready for a boyfriend again. Seriously...I wonder how much longer this will take. Ugh.
  • This sounds complainy, but I'm actually pretty happy right now. Despite contracts and everything, work has been going extremely well this year. The future sounds promising, but I don't want to count any chickens before they've hatched.
  • The guy situation will sort itself out when it's time.
  • I'm thinking of taking a distance ed class while I'm on the road for work this year. It will keep me occupied at the hotels while I'm in and around Ontario.
  • I finally fixed my USB ports and can upload pics again. I'll just have to sort out how that works in blogger.
  • Did I mention I have 3 weeks off in just 5 days??? Sooooo excited!
  • to you Ottawa folk, I'll be there the week of September 19th. We need to meet up and play! :)

Ok, that's better than what I've posted in the past....I'll update more over my holidays (if anything exciting happens)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home