I'm just....so normal

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

In BC...again!

Hey there from 3 hours behind normal time :) I actually adjusted quite well to my bonus 3 hours this time around. I think my shifted work hours and sleep-ins helped that along. I'm back in BC for work and my schedule's jam packed!

I flew in on Sunday, but one of my pieces of luggage decided to take a later flight. It was actually a pretty good flight - great for people watching! I didn't end up with a window seat (sad) but I did have an aisle seat so getting up for pee breaks was super! The movie was Walk the Line and I really enjoyed it. Reese and Joachim did great jobs portraying the Cashes.

Had a couple days of visits and tomorrow is a big fair. Not as big as we do it in the middle of the country, but big enough for a lone rep in a 10x10 booth.

Fly out to Kelowna on Thursday morning and then back to Vancouver on Saturday to finish up my tour. Canadian Idol auditions are being held....maybe I should get in line *snicker*

1 Comments:

  • Go ahead, try out! You'll rock the show! Just like your booth.

    By Blogger justin, at 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home