I'm just....so normal

Thursday, February 09, 2006

5s

Stolen from Jummy (and edited to 5s since I can't come up with 7 things all the time)

Five Things to Do Before I Die:
*buy a house
*get married
*start a family
*write a book
*travel out of North America

And now 5 things that don't sound like a boring 'to do' list:
* enter and place in a lip synching contest
* run a marathon
* compete on Canadian Idol or Pop Stars with Itsy (if they revive it)
* drive across the country in a stolen car (kidding...I will use my own)
* thumb wrestle with a monkey

Five Things I Can't Do:
* write neatly with my left hand
* skate backwards
* eat raisins without gagging
* sleep if I know there's a bug on the wall
* not care even a little about what someone thinks about me

Five Things That Attracted Me To Blogging:
* everyone from Dland was doing it at the time (2001)
* my own little space for rants and raves
* people caring what I said
* not many real life friends knew what it was
* keep updated on people's lives

Five Things I Say Most Often:
* hey
* suppy puppy
* whatever
* the truth is
* yah

Five Books That I Love:
* Headhunter, Timothy Findley
* Heart of Darkness, Joseph Conrad
* The Stranger, Albert Camus
* My daytimer
* the dictionary

Five Movies I Watch Again and Again: (I don't own very many movies as you'll see)
* Wizard of Oz
* home movies
* Amelie
* Serendipity
* Legally Blond

Bonus round - Five of the Last Unhealthy Treats I've Indulged in: (I haven't been eating unhealthy treats lately so this list is bland)
* chocolate chip cookie (tonight)
* diet coke (tonight)
* hot chocolate (Monday)
* M&Ms (yesterday)
* Hershey kiss (Tuesday)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home