I'm just....so normal

Thursday, October 27, 2005

In Vancouver!

I've moved on to Vancouver from Victoria. The few days in Vic were just amazing! Beautiful mountain drives...just breath-taking. Now I'm in Vancouver and so far it looks a lot like Toronto but with mountains in the background. I've settled in for the long haul on this one. I'll be here for over a week now. My hotel room is divine! I'm so excited I've got the longer stay here than my last hotel. I've been taking lots of pics and will post them when I get back to Ontario. I never thought to install the kodak program on my laptop...I also didn't think to bring my camera cable with me. You'll have to wait!

1 Comments:

  • I'm glad you're enjoying your stay though!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home