I'm just....so normal

Friday, May 26, 2006

day off

Today was a great day off! Well deserved, if I do say so myself :)

Got up early and went to the salon for a pedicure. I've got some pretty cute toes right now. I'm loving the colour. Headed out in the pouring rain to run more errands. Went to my sister's store to see what she looked like. I haven't seen her in weeks. I can't believe we live in the same city and I see her about as much as I did when she still lived at home. She looked the same, in case you were wondering.
After that, I headed over to the grocery store to get some food. Got everything I needed. I'm trying this stir-fry dish from my new cookbook and had to pick up some stuff I'd never heard of. Can't wait to try it out though!
Came back home and had a little bit of lunch and a while later took a little nap. Woke up, watched a movie, made a great salad for dinner and washed dishes. Definitely the right amount of low-key activities I was looking for today.

Tomorrow's tasks - gym, put laundry away, make To Do list, go to TO for a birthday party.

1 Comments:

  • Ooh what was in the stir fry??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home